|Published||July 17, 2018|
|Job Type||Contract to Hire|
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated SAP-TM Business Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity near Eagan, MN! Please only candidates who are interested and do not require sponsorship.
A well-respected company is offering a great growth opportunity for a contract to hire SAP Business Analyst-TM. The SAP Analyst will work closely with business users and be responsible for the business analysis, and configuration of the SAP TM Module. The person in this position is responsible for analyzing complex problems, defining business requirements, designing, testing and implementing SAP solutions. The position requires collaboration and optimization on major initiatives or projects, as well as providing day-to-day support. The position requires working with a large diverse business group of users to resolve critical issues promptly in a challenging and dynamic environment.
What Will You be Doing?
• Consult with and advise users concerning major and complex problems. Document issues, define business requirements, and investigate standard SAP-delivered functionality to resolve issues primarily in the SAP quality and production space.
• Perform detailed requirements gathering & documentation, conceptual design & prototyping, and functional testing in support of new development and integration with other SAP modules such as FI, CO, MM
• Configure and support SAP TM modules to meet business requirements including ticketing backlog, prioritizing issues and bring to resolution.
• Develop and execute unit testing for all SAP implementations. Coordinates UAT testing with business users throughout the organization.
• Collaborate on optimization efforts and major initiatives or projects, as well as providing day-to-day support.
• Prepare and deliver training materials for innovative solutions delivered to the end-users.