|Published||August 22, 2023|
Good Knowledge in Enterprise Structure: Mapping of Organizational Structure of Company, Customizing Carrier Master data aligned to Purchase Organization, Plant codes & Company codes
· Project leadership and support of all active units and departments using SAP, with primary focus area on Transportation Management
· Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation.
· Transport Management: Complete process know-how of transportation management processes, configuring and customizing Order
· Must have minimum 5+ years of experience in providing SAP TM Technical services for implementation, support and upgrade project
· management processes OTR/DTR creation to FUBR, VSR Optimizer Planning, Transport Execution, Event Management & Settlement (FCC) process.
· Must have exposure to shipper scenario with all modes of transport Road, ocean, Rail and Ocean.
· Strong knowledge in Transport Planning Processes and configure, customize, trouble shoot Selection profiles (Planning, Carrier etc.,) based on business requirements
· Consult & support the business team for handling queries in SAP TM
· Should be able to handle tasks independently and be a proactive solution provider
· Knowledge of TM integration with MM, SD & FICO
· Should have skills in Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing functionality and determining solutions.
· Should be proactive and ensure task is completed as per expectations
· Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for transportation management within the Logistics Execution work stream.
· Designs to-be business processes for transportation management based on SAP integration to TMS
· Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
· Should be able to create OSS messages in case of standard issues and interact with Basis, SAP and functional team to take issues to resolution
· Configure and maintain the relevant ECC/S4 HANA components including but not limited to SAP TM (including documentation)
· Support business users in delivery of end user training.
· Create and manage SAP project activities to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
· Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality
· Perform or manage production support of SAP business processes as needed
· Act as escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be comfortable in dealing with global business colleagues
· Having a good experience in planning his/her tasks independently and proactive to identify and mitigate risks within the project