|Published||August 1, 2018|
SAP Time & PA/OM Specialist - REMOTE
This role will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of time processes for multiple pay groups and work schedules. This would include the evaluation of the Time and quota schemas, work schedule, Holidays, Shift differentials, Overtime schema rules and configuration to enhance current processes or provide appropriate defect resolution as well as the creation and execution of reports that ensure the integrity of the Time and Attendance data. Must be comfortable with PA/OM configuration in the system and design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements. Configuration for HCM modules of HR: SAP Time (evaluation & schemas) & PA/OM. SAP Time Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution. Analysis of time schema and quota schema to identify root cause and solution of pay & time discrepancies. Resolve complex defects related to Overtime processing schema rules, Work schedules configuration and holidays calendar configurations. In depth expertise with shift differentials. Participates in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services. Develop rollout plans for the deployment of new SAP functionality. Ensure time and attendance data integrity. Troubleshoot and resolve problems/failures for both external and internal customers and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner
• 5 years’ equivalent relevant work experience.
• SAP Experience in Time Management & PA/OM
Extensive and proven SAP HCM PA/OM configuration skills
• Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively
• Possess a high degree of strategic and analytical planning skills
• Excellent time management skills and should be able to multi-task and prioritize daily assignments as well as ongoing projects
• Detailed knowledge of SAP, advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word), and reporting tools
• Strong decision-making and organizational skills
• Must be very motivated to meet the needs of internal customers while practicing diplomacy when communicating and working with all levels of the Company.
• Self -motivated and able to effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to all levels of management
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST (Must be willing to work weekends and shifts as needed)
Ability to travel up to 25%