|Location||East Hanover, NJ|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
The SAP Time Management Specialist will support Human Resource Time Management Services by managing troubleshooting and escalation activity, ensure timely and accurate integration to the payroll systems and will be responsible to support the time management system for over 30,000 employees.
The SAP Time Management Specialist will also be a subject matter expert for the Time Management System.
- Work as a subject matter expert to respond to ticket inquiries and provide problem resolution as it relates to the SAP Time system.
- Respond to work schedule change requests for all divisions.
- Manage the short-term disability interface activity to the SAP Time Management system.
- Provide in-person and webinar training to employees and departments on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Support Time Management Services and Implementation teams as required to address incidents that are reported through the ticket inquiry system, or for new development requests.
- Assist in the operational support and resolution of data and technical issues.
- Work with division resources to ensure accurate creation of weekly and bi-weekly time files for payroll processing.
- Work with Payroll Services teams to ensure time file data is processed accurately and timely and address payroll concerns resulting from SAP time system entries or changes to entries.