|Published||July 28, 2018|
SAP Test Lead
This position requires:
- Responsible for creating Test artifacts including Test Plans, Testing Tracking, Test Execution Status Reports, and Defect Reports.
- Leading the multiple projects and works closely with Project Leads, Business Stakeholders, and the SAP IT Team to understand business requirements, coordinate testing activities, and communicate test results.
- Reviews Business Requirements Documents and Functional & Technical Specifications towards determining testing scope and corresponding artifacts.
- Coordinates with Business and Technical stakeholders the input and validation of the testing deliverables.
- Responsible for the coordination, execution, and documentation of test scripts.
- Ensures that the testing scripts are updated for test execution and defects
- Responsible for test materials, data preparation, and script execution schedules.
- Coordinates prioritization of test scripts and defects treatment.
- Ensures testing is on schedule and escalates issues or concerns.
- Collect and share testing metrics with project teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Track defects from initial identification through post-deployment analysis.
- Review and validate test components of Project Plans and related estimates.
- Apply sound test methodology to projects and other initiatives.
- Provide test expertise and coaching.
- Report on progress and status for all test-related activities.