|Published||July 27, 2018|
CSI Tech is searching for a SAP Engineer, HANA or BOE for an international business services company located in the Nashville, TN area! The is is an excellent opportunity to become part of a tremendous organization that can offer a dynamic career opportunity and growth!
The position can be based in Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA, or Chicago, IL.
Candidates must have SAP HANA or BOE experience to be considered for either role.
Salary: 100k-130k plus a 10% bonus.
Position: Full time/Permanent role.
Work status: Candidate must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
The SAP Technology Engineer will be responsible for the Technical Support of SAP systems and related environments. This will include Architecture, Engineering and Operational activities. The SAP Technology Engineer will partner with Data Owners, Product Owners & Project Architects to understand the business requirements and then propose best in class solutions, design & implement solutions based on these requirements. The SAP Technology Engineer must adhere to policies & standards whilst implementing the solution adhering to industry best practices. The SAP Technology Engineer shall work and consult with various project teams to ensure that SAP Systems are integrated into various applications & comprehensively tested to ensure system robustness, acceptable performance, and reliability. The SAP Technology Engineer creates and contributes to policies, technical procedures, technical documentation, awareness, and cross team training. The SAP Technology Engineer works continually to develop advanced skills and strives to foster broader organizational maturity in these areas.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Technical Support of SAP systems and related environments, which would include many of the following: Business Objects, Business Process Controls, SAP GRC & SAP Solution Manager, Netweaver ABAP / JAVA stacks, ERP ECC, HANA, SLT, NWDI, Solutions Manager, PI, BOBJ, Naskia, iXOS/OpenText, BSI, OneSource.
- SAP S4/HANA implementation, upgrades, and support.
- Monitor and upgrade Databases (SAP HANA / Oracle 11g) support
- Monitor and upgrade SAP systems
- Provide direct support to development teams and QA teams.
- Provide DB / SAP engineering, project participation and project leadership.
- Create standards and best practices following ITIL guidelines, capacity planning, and integration with the company's technical support teams in multiple geographical locations.
- Responsible for establishing and executing business recoveries and procedures.
- Work with vendors to build technology roadmaps, evaluate products or solutions and recommend direction based on annual ITS objectives.
- Support of infrastructure platforms (e.g. AIX servers, Intel servers, networking, etc.)
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting / exceeding deadlines.
- Experience related to support of infrastructure platforms (e.g. AIX servers, Intel servers, networking, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5+ years of Database Administration Information technology services experience required.
- 3+ years of experience with several of the following: SAP Basis, Unix (AIX/Linux) and Windows 2008/12/16.
- 2+ years SAP HANA and SLT Administration experience (including installation and upgrading)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills are required for the timely resolution of complex customer issues.
- Able to implement processes to continue to improve operational stability.
- Limited / Occasional travel to conferences and training,
- Ability to occasionally work non-standard shifts and/or on-call to support the requirements of the organization.