|Published||April 13, 2022|
SAP Techno-Functional Analyst | Hybrid- Naples, FL | Long Term Contract
Company is beginning a ECC6 to S4HANA upgrade project (2 years) with additional modernized functionality being added along the way.
Future implementations will include Fiori, SuccessFactors
Techno-Functional experience in SAP PY (Payroll), HR, FI
S4HANA migration experience
SAP AP (Accounts Payable)
BIG PLUS SKILLS (not required)
SAP T&E (Time & Expense)
- SAP ECC 6.0: FI, CO, FM, GM, MM, SD (Misc. Billing), BCS, HR, BN, TM, PY (Payroll). SAP workflow for Purchase Requisition approval, along with Dolphin for invoice routing and approval and XiBuy for PCard processing.
- PCs are a mix of: Windows 7 and 10, with MS Office 2007, 2010, 2016 and Office 365.
- PCs have Adobe Reader 9, X, XI and DC.
- Browsers are a mix of: Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11 Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Company maintains production system hosting the SAP applications, along with sandbox development, QAS, testing and training servers. The Management Information System department runs the SAP infrastructure, including all SAP equipment; Basis and system security, back up, and recovery; and is responsible for SAP continuity of operations, SAPGUI updates, server and ECC 6.0 updates, and patches. The company runs the SAP primary site in its main data center on the main campus. All our physical servers (hosts) are in a VMWare virtualized clustered environment comprised of virtual Windows 2012 R2 and Windows 2016 Servers. Databases are all on MS SQL 2012 and MS SQL 2016.
- Firewalls separate servers from workstations and servers in the other departments/agencies supported.
- The company has approximately two thousand one hundred (2,100) computers; approximately two hundred twenty-five (225) computer users. These departments share approximately six hundred (600) SAP named user licenses.
The 3rd Party tax software is BSI TaxFactory. The department primarily deals with Federal, Social Security, and Medicare taxes.
- Solution Manager server
- SAP Netweaver
- ADS (Adobe Document Server)
- SAP Content Server stores images/attachments/notes
- Perform system "refreshes" and client copies on a regular basis
- Role based security in SAP ECC GUI Systems
Add-on products to the SAP Financial platform include:
- Dolphin PTS-AP is an Accounts Payable add-on to index, scan, and process/approve invoices through workflow
- Implementing Dolphin PTS-JE for Journal Entries add-on to index, scan and process/approver JE through workflow
- XiBuy the Purchasing Card solution
- Data Sync Manager to assist with client copies