|Published||August 4, 2022|
SAP Technical Programmer/Business Specialist
Primary Location -Greer, South Carolina
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a SAP Technical Programmer/Business Specialist for our premier client in Greer, South Carolina . This is a 12-month contract position.
Education and Experience »
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or the equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession.
- 5+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies including ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, SAP BI/BW, Data Warehouses, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX, XSLT.
- 5+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, testing, implementing, documenting and training in a variety of SAP areas, preferably Warehouse Management, Yard Management and/or Inbound Logistics
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3-5 years??? experience/no training needed; Expert = 5+ years experience/able to train others
- 5+ years of functional knowledge in systems in area of responsibility such as SAP R/3 related modules or production systems.
- Basic = less than 1 year of experience/training needed; Intermediate = 1
- 3 years of experience/some training may be needed; Advanced
- 5+ years of experience executing and communicating project plans. 5+ years of knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- 5+ years of knowledge of IT infrastructure components - Operating Systems, Networks, Databases, Internet Technologies, etc.
- 3+ years of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language. Basic knowledge of cost and budget control
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer service orientated environment
- 5+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
- Uses ITPM Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks. Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
- Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.