|Published||August 23, 2018|
|Location||Falls Church, VA|
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented SAP AD Initiative Lead to join our team in Falls Church, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage SAP development according to CBP policies and procedures
• Lead by Example to foster a culture of safety, teamwork, and excellence
• Create work plans, schedules, and level of effort required to complete projects
• Oversee and manage project team workload to ensure resources align with project dates
• Communicate highly technical information in an understandable manner.
• Contribute to strategic decision making around SAP technology advancements.
• Multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Work closely with Government Leads to ensure project tasks are completed and impediments are known.
• Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress and risks of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Communicate with management and stakeholders on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure project standards are met
• Create and present reports on the project for executive management and stakeholders
• Minimum 7 years of SAP consulting experience
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience or equivalent
• Prior experience in Federal or State & Local government projects
• Proficiency with project management tools
• Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior management, clients, peers and team members
• Prior experience in managing SAP implementations from inception to timely completion and experience in handling support projects
• Experience in post-production support; SAP Development (ABAP or SAP Java)
• Experience in gathering business requirements
• Solution design / architecture and SAP back-end integration (BASIS, ABAP) experience preferred
• Working knowledge and/or experience with Agile methodologies preferred
• US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
• A DHS security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required.
• Master’s Degree and a minimum of 15 years of total experience or an equivalent blend of education & experience.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.