|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
Position Title: SAP Callidus CPQ Techno-Functional Consultant
Position Number: 342011
Location: Portland, OR 97203
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Agile, Python, SAP
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: SAP Callidus CPQ Techno-Functional Consultant – Order Capture
Start Date: 07/13/2020
End Date: 07/13/2021
Location: Portland OR
Client is seeking a SAP Callidus Techno-Functional Consultant with experience in S4/Hana and SAP Callidus Cloud (SAP CPQ) to be part of the Order Capture team responsible for the Order Capture Life Cycle Management. The ideal candidate should have worked on integrating SAP Callidus Cloud (SAP CPQ with SAP ERP systems (SAP S4/BRIMS) using SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI).
The SAP Techno-Functional role helps create solutions that cross a portfolio of software and applications supporting Client business activities. These applications range from SAP to Sharepoint, to Salesforce, along with various data wharehouses. With our business model transformation underway (moving from selling perpetual software licenses to cloud-based subscription services), we are making huge investments in modernizing our Finance business processes.
• Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
• Configure and Customize SAP Hana Callidus Cloud CPQ application
• Integrating/building interfaces using APIs between SAP Callidus Cloud with other business applications like Salesforce, Web Portals
• Build high quality code following unit testing and test-driven development
• Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring team in best practices
• Collaborate with peer organizations, dev ops, support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance
• Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved
• Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
• Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes
• Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
• Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
• Tell the story of a vision for how Finance applications evolve within the Enterprise ecosystem
• Market our teams and services to the rest of the company.
• Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and customers.
• Inform key product stakeholders including company leadership of current and emerging market trends and representative customer feedback.
• 6+ years of SAP Technical experience
• Experience with Python programming
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Highly motivated, disciplined and self-directed with a commitment to excellence.
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment a plus.
• BS Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Management or equivalent
• Experience with integrating SAP Callidus Cloud with other business applications like Salesforce, Web Portals, SAP BRIM, SAP ECC
• Configure and Customize SAP CPQ application
• Experince with performance tuning of Callidus Cloud for business needs.
• Experience in business application design, development, implementation, and/or solution architecture within the Offering, Pricing and Order management life cycles.
• Experince with designing Restful API''s
• Experience in Desgining and implementing Distributed Systems
• Implementation and Design Experience for CI/CD, Observability, Test Automation for Callidus Cloud
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
• Communicates IT requirements and guidelines to vendor partners.
• Quickly comprehends the functions and capabilities of new technology.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills