|Location||Creve Coeur, MO|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
ERP Implementation Support
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
Key Competencies (Main areas of work responsibilities)
• Strong Knowledge and Experience on Design and development of Security roles and knowledge of SU24.
• Manage SAP security for development, quality assurance, sandbox, training, and production systems
• Detailed experience with USMM and License Workbench.
• Experience with GRC RAR tool to run simulations for Segregation of Duty conflicts.
• Strong Knowledge and Experience with SAP Authorization Concept, Roles, User Administration and SOD conflict resolution.
• Detailed knowledge and ability to efficiently and accurately troubleshoot SAP security errors.
• Experience on Security aspects with ECC, BI, SCM, CRM, Portal and HR.
• Experience with GISC – Audit Controls
• Experience: 4+ years in a similar role. Experience in a reputed company is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree
Must have skills:
· SAP security - GRC P19 - SAP Provisioning.
· SAP Charm - understanding
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills. Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines, self-motivated, punctual, and resourceful
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and/or with minimal supervision
• A strong team player; offering guidance and sharing knowledge to other team members
• Clear thinking and rationalized prioritization
• Decision-making skills
• Proactive in nature
• Results Orientated
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)