|Published||September 25, 2018|
Zycron has joined with a consulting company in search of a SAP Technical Architect.
This is a 6 months contract with our client that requires around 75% travel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with SAP on the mainframe is required. Including high availability setup using DB2 and zOS
- Experience with running high availability architecture on SAP HANA
- Have completed a couple of full life cycle implementations of a large ERP package (SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, or Oracle Financials)
- Have some production support experience on the above (just experience, this isn’t required of the role)
- Role is focused on developing/deploying applications for DR and requires a good working knowledge of various compute, database, replication, network, and storage options.
- Prefer experience in gathering technical requirements, performing gap and technical analysis, developing technical specifications, and architecting application solutions to roll out on a large scale
- Experience can also include: performing OS/DB migrations, system copies, application re-platforming, OS/DB/Network/Storage administration
Note: we often see folks that will be experienced on all things Data (Data migration, Data design, Data solution Architect, Data analytics/modeling/reporting, and ETL related tools) which is typically all done on the application layer side of things and does not fit strongly for this role that requires infrastructure knowledge (such as OS, DB, and SAP HA/DR capabilities
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to I-Ching Chu, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-243-3121
Job ID Number: 17033 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.