|Published||August 24, 2018|
- The SAP Technical Architect supports the comprehensive architecture, functionality, economics and architecture compliance of a suite of applications solution options of an assigned technology area. This position works closely with Solution, Application, and Enterprise Architects and Regional Application Portfolio Managers and key stakeholders to determine requirements for solution planning and development. This position develops technology and integration architecture at an enterprise and project level in collaboration with Solution architects, Application Architects and Solution Integrity teams and subject matter experts from Client Global IT and business units for assigned solutions.
- The Technical Architect is responsible for all technical aspects of a group of systems including; creating the optimum technical solution in the context of the customer's environment, requirements, and financial resources; ensuring a quality system design which provides good system performance, an effective human-machine interface, optimal operational cost, and flexibility for future change; maximizing the productivity of the project team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical/integration standards, training team members, and providing advisory and trouble-shooting support; providing a focal point for all technical/integration issues and initiatives within that group of regional systems; and ensuring that all components of the technical
- architecture are properly implemented. . This role will also partner closely with our Strategic vendor partners bringing outside in best practice into Global IT. They will get the opportunity to influence vendor product roadmaps and Strategy.
- The SAP Technology Architect is a thought leader who will collaborate with IT leadership and technical staff across the organization to formulate and maintain a cohesive SAP technical solution strategy.
- This position will own the implementation of standards for the development, integration, maintenance and integrity of the solution architecture for SAP instance(s). The SAP Technical Architect needs to excel as part of an agile team embracing the agile principles and collaboration with a global product team.
- SAP Eco-System and Strategy for assigned solutions
- IT Infrastructure and Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform
- FIORI UX strategy
- Lifecycle Management
- Data Management
- Operational Excellence, Process Discipline, Industry Best Practices and Trends
- Performance Engineering
- Business Continuity Planning
- Vendor Management
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years' experience with infrastructure, enterprise, or solution design in SAP Basis
- 3 years of experience with SAP HANA database
- 1 year of experience with SAP FIORI and cloud deployment
- 3 years of technical leadership experience leading technology or deployment projects
- Any experience working on multiple full life cycle SAP implementation, preferably in a global organization
- Ability to travel, including internationally, up to 20%
- 8 years of experience with diverse operational, development and technology roles
- Business strategy development
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture
- Experience with business process design
- Experience with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Experience with database and operating system design
- Demonstrated ability in performance tuning methodologies, capacity planning, release management, monitoring and reporting processes.
- Industry certification (Examples include ITIL, APICS, six sigma, etc.)
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
- Knowledge and ability to support: translation of business needs into solution architecture requirements, application of multiple technical solutions to business problems, and estimation of the financial
- impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Any working knowledge with SAP in most or all of the following: Server, storage, database, network, security, virtualization, monitoring, software development
- Any experience collaborating with regional and global project teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- Any experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”