|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Apex is searching for a SAP Technical Architect to support our Fortune 500 client in Cincinnati, OH
If interested , please forward your resume to Brianna at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reference Job #1130684.
This is a contract to hire position - not available for C2C
As a Product Architect, you will be responsible for providing contemporary technology solutions that enable business and enterprise outcomes. To have comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and processes in OBC area. Understand the big picture and to be able to connect dots across technologies and develop solutions catering to cross-technology integrations with SAP.
- Contributes to highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge.
- Provides architectural support across teams.
- Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business; act as adviser and coach to junior team members.
- Works with developer teams and other Functional Consultants to deliver complex technology solutions.
- Communicates across direct organization and across the IT function in area of expertise.
- Presents to Senior and Executive leadership in specific technical space and on cross-functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
- 10-12 Years of Configuration and Solution Architect experience in SAP implementations and deployments primarily in SAP SD, CS modules.
- Very strong professional experience in SAP Architecture
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Hands-on experience with SAP modules related to Order-To-Bill process (SD, CS, Billing), performing business process and, solution design, system configuration and testing.
- PS experience will be an added advantage
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178