|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
We're looking for a skilled SAP Tax Engine Analyst to support our leading client in Charlotte.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SAP Tax Engine Analyst:
- Work with business team and users to define requirements for SAP tax engine implementation
- Provide impact/solution option assessments to offer workable, efficient technical/business solutions related to tax engine implementation
- Help configure tax engine for multiple Finance modules (SD, MM, FI) in SAP and other applications
- Help to define testing strategy to ensure functionality, accuracy, and quality of the tax engine implementation
- Produce high quality documentation, including procedural, operational, and technical design and process flow documents
- Support business applications for critical processes
Requirements of the SAP Tax Engine Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required and at least 3 years of experience implementing a tax engine solution in SAP
- Understanding of tax calculation, reporting, remittance, and compliance related activities around a SAP tax engine implementation
- Ability to use various requirements elicitation techniques, including end user interviews, business process analysis, and process flow documentation
- UI design and/or mockups, with detailed requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Creative problem-solving skills to identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!