SAP Systems Architect
|Published||March 24, 2023|
We are recruiting a SAP Systems Architect (Basis) for an industry leader. This is a direct hire, permanent role that is a hybrid role, one day onsite and 4 days work from home. Candidates MUST be United States-based and able to work in the United States WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP, now and in future.
In this role you will set the technology direction, vision, strategy and roadmap for SAP solutions enterprise-wide. You will work closely with Agile teams to facilitate the successful delivery and adoption of new SAP features.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for lines of business and other technology teams for SAP solutions.
- Create and own the technical roadmap and manage product feature backlog.
- Lead product enhancements, data cleanup, and SLA definition/advocacy; coordinate dependencies across teams.
- Act as the product evangelist. Lead communication and change management efforts as they relate to the product or group of products supported
- Define the blueprint for the SAP solution being created.
- Research on technologies and approaches critical to the SAP architecture.
List of job requirements.