|Published||July 12, 2018|
Generac Power Systems- Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a SAP Systems Analyst III.
The SAP Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing and supporting solutions to meet business-related requirements in compliance with Generac’s Global SAP Design Model. The SAP Systems Analyst collaborates with Global and Regional Finance teams to understand current/future business processes and requirements to ensure technology investments support and enhance strategic objectives. This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system documentation, including configuration specifications, functional specifications, and batch job schedules.
- Provide strategic consultancy support to assigned customers in defining business processes and solutions;
- Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision and manages efforts based on proper triage prioritization, documentation and closure; takes corrective action and/or escalates incidences to reduce business interruptions;
- Create documentation on new issues resolved, root cause analysis as well as troubleshooting steps attempted prior to closing or escalation incidents;
- Assist in the implementation(s) of business systems initiatives by delivering designs and system configurations to meet business requirements;
- Follow operational standards for reporting, monitoring, troubleshooting and sourcing issues with provided tool sets;
- Being resourceful and responsive in a fast-paced environment that requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence;
- Interact professionally with business customers, team member and react accordingly to changing environments and business needs;
- Ensures all configurations comply with IT policies and security parameters;
- Consult with IT personnel as necessary to diagnose and resolve system or networking issues;
- Assist with development, implementation, and management of policies, processes and standards within the complex technical environment;
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how automated systems can be implemented to solve them;
- Translate user and/or systems requirements into functional/technical specifications;
- Interact with vendors for incident resolution as required;
- Provide support in SAP technical system configuration;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Computer Science, Business Process Management or related field OR equivalent experience;
- 8+ years Information Technology Experience;
- Experience with the SAP Industrial Manufacturing solution;
- Experience working with on/off shore Service Desk support- ticket management, coverage requirements, response expectations.
- 5+ years of experience RTR including SAP Release 6.0 (preferably with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Control/Profitability/Analysis, Product Costing & Global Consolidations/Eliminations, International Taxing and Fixed Assets)
- Experience participating in one international full life cycle SAP implementation utilizing off shore consultants;
- Experience utilizing SAP and/or 3rd party Transportation Management Systems;
- Experience working on process improvements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion, the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.