|February 9, 2024
SAP Systems Analyst GTS (Global Trade Services)
Exempt level position
The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As the SAP Analyst GTS you will analyze business processes and work closely with the Solution Architect(s), Process analysts, as well as business and/or process experts to develop, document and deliver end-to-end SAP process and systems solutions specific to the module GTS (Global Trade Services) which enable ADM's strategy.
- Provide deep SAP functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components.
- Participate in design for and deployment of integrated end-to-end solutions; partner with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end design workshops, providing knowledge of industry best practices and application of global SAP implementation experience.
- Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from "out of the box" functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition
- Complete functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and/or workflow (RICEFW)
- Interface with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support.
- Partner with development (RICEFW) team members to ensure technical design and delivery align to functional specifications and adhere to needed quality
- Complete system configuration work
- As needed, provide input to architecture, security, and data standards; ensure end-to-end solutions adhere to these standards.
- Provide input to role based security designs and solutions
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
- Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management for assigned project, support, and enhancement work.
- Participate in estimates for time and resource needs of identified solutions
- Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Provide technical expertise required to resolve escalated support issues.
- As needed, provide technical input in support of audit requests.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
- 3+ years' experience in SAP GTS module with 2 or more rollouts of GTS; Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Minimum of two full-lifecycle SAP deployments
- Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline with a minimum 3 year job experience in IT or process area(s)
- Deep knowledge of SAP solutions covering processes within SAP GTS: Sanctioned Party List and Embargo screening, Import/Export Legal Control, Customs Communication, Trade Document Services, Customs Duty Frameworks, Bonded Warehousing, Customs Control, Trade Preference, Letter of Credit processing and Restitution
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Procurement, Supply Chain, Order Management, as well as external government customs agencies
- Knowledge of standard SAP localizations in GTS supporting global deployments
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information.
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities.
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and effectiveness in challenging the status-quo.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution.
Req # 67519BR "AJCIND"
Relocation Assistance available for this position
#latinasintech #womenimpacttech #womenintech
ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We're a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We're blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We're a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We're an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we're a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are cornerstones of ADM's efforts to continue innovating, driving growth, and delivering outstanding performance. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce and create welcoming, truly inclusive work environments - environments that enable every ADM colleague to feel comfortable on the job, make meaningful contributions to our success, and grow their career. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that each person can bring to ADM because we know that diversity of perspectives makes us better, together.
We are committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in our industry, as we strive to ensure our workforce represents the world that we help to feed: people of color, women, gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging, please visit our website here: Diversity, Equity and InclusionADM.
Benefits and Perks
Enriching the quality of life for the world begins by taking care of our colleagues. In addition to competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package to support your well-being, including:
- Physical wellness - medical/Rx, dental, vision and life insurance; on-site wellness center access or gym reimbursement (as applicable)
- Financial wellness - flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with matching contributions and cash balance plan, discounted employee stock purchasing program, disability, workers' compensation, legal assistance, identity theft protection
- Mental and social wellness - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Additional benefits include:
- Paid vacation time, plus 11 paid holidays and one paid personal day
- Adoption assistance and paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Company-sponsored training and development resources, such as LinkedIn Learning, language training and mentoring programs