|Date Posted||January 1, 2021|
Kforce has a client seeking a SAP Systems Administrator in Tyler, TX.
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains SAP systems and technical enterprise resources
- Maintains the architecture, testing, implementation, upgrading, and maintenance of SAP system landscapes, infrastructure, and other related projects
- Works in SAP BASIS on tasks such as SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning, etc.
- Assesses end user needs and identifies, predicts, and evaluates requirements
- Works to meet business goals set by upper management while adhering to Company policy
- Ensures system integrity through system backups, recovery procedures, and contingency planning
- Maintains SAP system capacity management by analyzing system resources and planning accordingly to support future growth
- Evaluates SAP BASIS and OS level configuration to determine feasibility, cost, and compatibility with current systems
- Works with Help Desk personnel regarding requests that are related to SAP systems. Assists with providing knowledge base material
- Monitors and performs backups, recoveries, and tuning with regards to DB2 databases
- Responds to after-hour calls as needed to support resolving issues and projects