|Published||August 19, 2023|
SAP Systems Analyst - Procure to Pay is responsible for successful delivery of procure to pay solutions and the functional maintenance of the enabling ERP applications.
- Participate in the SAP PTP production support and enhancement activities and act as a liaison with Business Process Owners to validate requirements for changes to SAP processes and recommend SAP Best practices.
- Participate in user sessions for requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, configuration, Unit Testing and conduct UAT.
- Act as a SAP functional subject matter expert of the SAP Procure to Pay Process to implement enhancements and new Projects.
- Develop Functional Specifications for the development of Reports, Forms, Interfaces and Enhancements in SAP PTP areas.
- Configuration and customization of SAP system for PTP objects.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve SAP process Gaps for various business groups.
- Assist end users and super users with SAP problems and resolve issues independently.
- Manage coordinate changes and Unit and Regression testing with the integration partners.
- Collaborate with other functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans.
- Monitor IDOCs daily and analyze Errors and communicate to business users.
- Develop Test Scenarios and Scripts, performed Unit Testing, coordinate User Acceptance Testing to resolve and close defects.
- Assist with SAP Master Data Extractions specifically with Material, Vendor, PIR, Contract and Source Lists, defining master data structures, source to target mapping, business rules and definitions.
- Develop queries for reports in SAP.
- Monitor and administer EDI communications with Vendors and external systems.
- Support Fiori apps in procurement related objects.
- Build, run Win shuttle scripts for Mass updates.
- Develop SAP Business Process Procedures and Job Aids for end user training.
Required Knowledge and Preferred Skills
- 6+ years of experience in configuration, process mapping and troubleshooting SAP ERP Systems within a multitier organization with minimum of 6 years' experience in hands-on implementation of Materials Management and PTP modules.
- Integration knowledge and experience with SAP Planning, Manufacturing, SD, and FI-CO Modules.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues to resolve defects
- Ability to build relationships with business process owners, ability to work with other Teams and peers across the organization. Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study from an accredited college/university.
Diversity, Equity Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity Inclusion (DE I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.
At Benjamin Moore Co, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive because it benefits our employees, our products, and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Benjamin Moore is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Benjamin Moore provides Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program to support eligible active employees who graduated from an accredited post-secondary educational institution. The Repayment Program is intended to contribute to reducing employee's student loans. The Company follows all rules and regulations concerning the taxability of student loan repayments provided under applicable law.
Click here to see how you can paint your future!
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a culture of inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Our commitment to these principles means all employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need.