|Location||West Point, PA|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
We are happy to exclusively present an onsite, Full Time, and Direct Hire opportunity working at Kelly Services OCG for a SAP Support Specialist, providing services for our Fortune 100 client MERCK, in West Point, PA.
- Full Time Direct Hire with Benefits, Vacation, and PTO!!
- APPLY NOW: start is ASAP
- $25.00/hr. – $35.00/hr. based on Experience in SAP, GMP, and in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Do YOU have working experience in SAP support in supply chain and good manufacturing and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the Pharmaceutical industry?? LET'S TALK!
The SAP CMO Support Specialist role is primarily responsible to help maintain CMO portal functionality and assist CMO users with transaction execution
- Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates can be contacted.
- The SAP CMO Support Specialist role is primarily responsible to help maintain CMO portal functionality and assist CMO users with transaction execution.
- The specialist works with Merck and non-Merck global teammates to identify, document, troubleshoot, and correct issues associated with application usage.
- The support specialist will host weekly check-in calls with the user community to address any concerns, communicate application updates, provide refresher training, as well as showcase new features.
- The support specialist will also interface with IT technical teams to prioritize and track help desk tickets as well as to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner to maintain forward momentum of the MRL clinical supply chain.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- First point of contact to troubleshoot CMO Portal IT technical issues impacting the CMOs ability to complete required inventory management transactions (receipts, packaging, shipping, inventory management).
- Assists in tactical issue resolution creating IT help desk tickets for items requiring further support/investigation as well as supports CMO portal end users in completing the necessary SAP transactions.
- Prioritize critical issues, understand business need, patient impact, and timelines, to ensure compliance, while reinforcing Right the First-Time principles.
- Work cross functionally with CMOs, Merck IT, Quality, Master Planning, CSPMs, Logistics, and Global Trade Compliance to support GCS CMO Portal issue resolution.
- Work from Branchburg, NJ facility (1-2x/ month) to help monitor the status of GCS CMO Portal IT help desk tickets and provides the IT team a critical consider the portal functionality.
- Participate in SAP business contingency plan for material movements.
- Support Inventory Management activities at CMOs. May include acting as a surrogate for SAP CMO Portal inventory transactions (scrapping, blocking, receipt, shipping).
- Communicate need to expedite and/or prioritize shipments as required.
- Represent functional area on internal teams as appropriate.
- Deliver training where applicable.
- Develop and report metrics.
- Participate in process improvement or learning events.
- Support data collection and analysis of the business process KPI.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in life science, engineering, or business (required)
- At least 3 Years Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in manufacturing, packaging, and/or distribution.
- Direct experience with SAP related to Material Handling, Packaging Execution. Order To Cash preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with SAP and skilled user of application.
- Knowledge of GMPs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiar with inventory management concept and principles.
- Ability to think critically in addressing issues such as investigations and complaints.
- Proven analytical skills, detail-orientated.
- Interpersonal skills in verbal and written communication, ability to negotiate, resolve conflicts and engage in decision making to partner and influence.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft applications.
- Proven organization skills.
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function independently with minimal or no daily supervision.
- We appreciate all applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division. As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly AND send your current resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point, PA 19486
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.