|Location||College Station, TX|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
SAP Support Manager is responsible for the oversight, guidance, compliance, training and execution of the SAP ERP system at FUJIFILM Diosynth Texas site.
- Work effectively with other team members and system users on business system issues requiring SAP module integration.
- Work with all FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnology sites to ensure consistent and compliant execution of the SAP ERP system.
- Ensure strong relationships with Finance, Manufacturing, Program Management, Supply Chain and Quality departments for the timely execution and compliance of all SAP ERP system executions.
- Build direct reports knowledge of SAP and functional requirments for successful production execution utilizing the SAP ERP system.
- Lead / Participate in project team efforts for implementation and maintenance of SAP.
- Partner with operational areas to translate high level business requirements into detailed business/ functional specifications in order to implement a technological solution.
- Perform and train direct reports on the system configuration, system testing, end user training, and end user support for the processes as required.
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business process improvements within the Qualified system and work with other FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnology sites to maximize its use.
- Create, review, and approve technical specifications for the development of various system improvements or information reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production system data problems or functionality issues in order to facilitate high reliability and performance of the system.
- Build consensus on the use of common business practices among many levels and areas of the organization in order to achieve cost-effective solutions and improvements.
- Ensure the required daily, weekly and monthly reports for various data sets including current stock, outstanding PO’s, pricing and turn over ratios for material used at site are completed on time.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Provide support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Provide support, assistance, and training to users.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews.
- Perform data cleansing, audit, and validation in concert with established Data Governance standards.
- Configure and maintain the relevant components that support the Production, Quality, and Inventory process in SAP, including but not limited to Goods Issue, Goods Receipt, Capacity Planning, Process Order Creation and Confirmation, and Inventory Management.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between sites.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 6 years of SAP experience with emphasis on IM and WM modules.
- Must be familiar with Supply Chain business models.
- Supervision experience with the ability to grow and mentor direct reports.
- Should be familiar with warehousing functions and purchasing logistics.
- Ability to train others on the fundamental funtions of SAP and modify teaching techniques to a wide array of audience.
- Coordinate with Users at all levels of the business in resolving issues that may arise in a daily function.
- Strong computer skills with quick learning ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Project management skills.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.
- The following positions will directly report to the SAP Support Manager: SAP Analyst and Support Role, Sr. SAP Analyst and Support Role, Independent Contractor Roles as required for the support of the SAP ERp system and additional SAP focused support roles as required.
- Master’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus 6 years work experience in WM/MM modules; OR
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus 8 years work experience in WM/MM modules.
- Must have demonstrated experience with WM/MM daily functions and understanding of SAP R3 capabilities and have hands on experience with improvements within SAP functions.
- Must have at least 3 (three) years management/supervisory experience