|Published||June 13, 2022|
Education and Experience:
- 8 - 10 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred but not required: Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent SAP skills – system functionality and technical understanding must be up to date on latest SAP APO release.
- Expertise in APO-Supply Network Planning. APO-ECC integration (SCIF), Distribution Requirements Planning and Manufacturing Planning, GATP etc.
- At least 3 full cycle implementations with focus on SAP APO Supply Network Planning.
- Familiarity with system aspects as it relates to Master data Core interface
- Needs to have strong trouble shooting skills required and being articulate, punctual, organized and methodical Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic; utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Proficient English language skills
- Willingness to global travel
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times