|Published||August 7, 2018|
Currently partnering with a smart power company in downtown Chicago who's looking to directly hire a SAP Supply Chain Systems Analyst for a large SAP implementation. Below are some significant details for the position:
- Extensive SAP exp. within Supply Chain, Procurement, or Planning
- Understanding of MM and PP modules
- At least one full life-cycle SAP implementation
- Background with either IBP, JDA, or Ariba
- Advanced background with gathering requirements, presenting updates, designing specs, and testing.
Salary: competitive market rate
- Support Business Unit(s) requirements and ensure SAP configuration and Development in place along with all interfaces (EDI, Business Center, etc.)
- Work closely with all business groups and application developers to facilitate the development, design and support business-critical applications in the installed SAP ECC6.0 and related interfaces in the “Supply Chain, Planning and Procurement” areas
- Gather requirements, contribute to design solutions, and resolve issues in a development and production support environment; conduct, coordinate and be accountable for testing and the effectiveness of user training, Process Documentation and System testing
- While working on 'Supply Chain, Planning and Procurement” requests, extend help to resolve cross-functional requests on a timely fashion
- SAP Technical work to support new processes, enhancements, break-fix: SAP Implementations, Data Transfer, Configuration set-up, 3rd party interfaces
- Documentation: Requirements, Design Specs, Testing and QA; and Assist reporting manager(s) in work prioritization with business and update of status in Change Request Process.
- Experience with Supply Chain, Planning and Procurement business areas
- Experience with planning systems like SAP IBP and JDA 360, Procurement Systems like SAP Ariba
- Understanding of MM/PP user-exits, function modules
- Thorough understanding of standard delivered software process logic
- Process flows, requirements documentation, play back requirements to users and make necessary adjustments to be able to start on design specifications and estimate effort
- Project work management to support work requests activity planning and establish time schedules
- One full life cycle SAP Implementations a must (in a business capacity preferred)
- Development and maintenance of SAP and/or Peer applications
- Solid experience in Systems analysis and design, Configuration
- Able to identify gaps and working with technical team in developing functional specs
- Skills in testing and evaluation of new computer system functionality
- Production support of existing computer system functionality
- Business process analysis, documentation, and presentation.
- Interaction with users from various functional areas (sales, order processing, shipping, logistics, credit, A/R, finance, etc.)
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications.
- Interaction with technical resources to define technical requirements.
- Re-engineering of business processes if necessary.
- Development of functional requirements specification, including business impact and ROI.
- Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions.