|Published||July 5, 2023|
|Location||Grand Prairie, TX|
Our client is currently seeking a Sap Supply Chain Program Analyst
Targeted Years of Experience: 5-7 years BSAI (Business, Systems, Analytics & Intelligence) team requires a forward inventory management system analysis and program analyst responsible for designing and conceptualizing strategic initiatives and programs of the various systems capabilities within Global Services for supply chain/inventory management, SAP/legacy systems and third party logistics vendors (3PL).
As a strategic technical lead, you will be the liaison between the business and internal/external systems contacts and will be required to create and foster collaboration between the business (all channels, direct, indirect, warehouse operations) and systems contacts.
The successful candidate will need to create and innovate ideas that will meet corporate objectives, financial targets and timelines across the supply chain SAP support model in the areas of planning, forward and reverse inventory and 3PL vendor management, wireless and/or wireline customer fulfillment and distribution centers. This is a key role that will serve a liaison between the business and external partners to support transformational processes and programs.
Responsibilities include user story creation and development, interacting with different teams to gather requirements, process map, create, groom and prioritize user stories to support business needs. Key areas/systems to support include SAP/legacy systems, commissions and forward and reverse logistics processes.
You will manage and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new user stories, enhancements and bug fixes, confirming systems functionality is working as expected. Additionally, you will participate in the preparation and support of conversions, ensure setup activities are completed accurately and on-time, provide support on conversion day and post conversion support for business teams.
Additionally, you will: - Research and review solutions for business need - Works with business users and support staff to resolve problems - Investigate, assist with root cause analysis and tracking of short/long term fixes
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- SAP experience (MM, SD, IS Retail, S/4HANA), 1ERP and/or equivalent experience in legacy supply chain/3PL technical integrations, production support and understanding how Middleware works - Should be able to create on-demand reports on SAP - Proven project management experience leading the execution of project and program implementations - Experience in telecom, high tech, or other large scale manufacturing or service industries
- Experience with enterprise wide program implementations in Supply Chain and Warehouse integrations. - Vendor management experience with understanding of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) (i.e. 3PL WMS, Manhattan, etc.)
- Experience maintaining production support structures to enable efficient troubleshooting techniques and timely communication to internal/external customers - G-Suite experience. - Background in systems such as JIRA, ALM, VISIO, Project and/or Smartsheets.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. - Works independently, efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints delivering results by critical deadlines - Shows initiative, anticipates and prepares for upcoming situations, takes advantage of opportunities, acts quickly and decisively, addresses issues before they become problems
- Bachelor's degree or five or more years of equivalent work experience
WORKING MODEL: Hybrid - work tied to a defined work location but allows for some flexibility to work from home and office with a set schedule that is determined - additional work from office days may be requested by management or leadership team in support of launch activities, command centers for production support