|Published||September 7, 2022|
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for SAP Supply Chain Planning in Princeton NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title : SAP Supply Chain Planning
Job Id: 22-10036
Location : Princeton NJ
Duration : Direct Hire
Position Type: Direct Hire
Note : Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company gives an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
The Digital Capability Manager - SAP is responsible for driving solutions to enable effective and efficient outcomes for the business. Through strong collaboration and a focus on business success, this person drives BUILD and RUN activities for the Supply Chain functionality associated to the SAP systems.
- Part of the team that produces the deliverables as specified by Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to support the Production Planning, Forecasting and Supply Chain Intercompany Operations requirements globally
- Deliver all project timelines, project budget, and overall project quality
- Work with IT Business Partners to understand business strategy and support IT strategy development
- Participate in and provide input to IT platform strategy
- Providing solutions by using the SAP S4 and other SAP applications, as well as related bolt-on, related tools, and integrations tools
- Provide oversight and guidance to project teams and third party /partner development organizations for the Production Planning (Demand Planning/Supply Planning) area and related applications
- Provide approval as necessary for third party and/or partner work in the SAP ECC ERP or related applications
- Managing/Guiding the transition of all project work to the Client build and run teams
- Provide oversight and governance for process design within SAP platforms in specific area.
- Provide fluent level of oral and written presentation to influence Associate Director / Director and Executive Director