|Published||July 3, 2023|
At Navisite, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
The SCM Solution Architect will facilitate SAP Organization Structure design, work with the Project Manager to draft the Explore workshop schedule, work with the team assigned to activate SAP Best Practices and any other baseline system set up required once the full project team arrives. On some projects, the Solution Architect may draft a high-level master data plan. The Architect will work alongside the Project Manager to onboard the project team ensuring alignment with overall architecture, any decisions made to date, general industry and client business understanding, etc. The Solution Architect will review all proposed Change Requests to ensure any impact on the overall design is considered. The architect will participate and/or drive key integration workshops and will participate during the first testing cycles. The Solution Architect will usually participate in any Quality Assurance reviews.
Location: This position will be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
Travel Requirements: Candidate will be required to travel to client sites 60-70% of the time.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform as a billable consultant as appropriate and when directed based on project role and project budget.
- Ability to facilitate and drive cross-functional design with limited assistance: S/4 Organization, numbering ranges, workshop scheduling for all areas and more.
- Ability to translate complex business operations to SAP solutions.
- Ability to step into an existing project and work with the existing team to develop a solution or trouble shoot and resolve existing problems.
- Ability to lead PP/MM/QM workshops and drive decisions.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional workshops and drive decisions among a large team.
- Ability to lead customers in master data activities during the Foundation Phase of the project.
- Ability to develop high-level master data plan.
- Willingness to assist teammates including preparation for, and during, project workshops.
- Flexibility and agility in responding to evolving business priorities.
- Desire to continually improve Navisite's capabilities and operations.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Ability to interact with C-Level Client personnel.
- Assist Project Leadership of onboarding consultants on a project.
- Participate in project Quality Assurance reviews.
- Drive client resolution on key design decisions, completion of deliverables and other project work product.
- Assist Delivery Leadership with the build-out and maintenance of our methodologies and related enablers.
- Assist Project Leadership with the formalization and execution of project close-out activities including documentation of lessons learned and inventory of intellectual property and project artifacts.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Deep experience in PP (both Discreet & Process Industry), MM, and QM; experience with EWM is a plus.
- Strong background in multiple SAP modules and/or solutions. A minimum of moderate knowledge of FICO is required. Clear understanding of integration among all core modules.
- Knowledge of best practice SAP organization structure, chart of accounts, financial and operational reporting structures and other baseline work is beneficial.
- Knowledgeable of current and emerging SAP solutions in all areas
- Understanding of the SAP Activate methodology and SAP Best Practices. Ability to leverage these effectively during an Activate-based project.
- Competency in Microsoft Office including Teams, MS Excel (working with advanced formulas, building charts and graphs, and utilizing pivot tables), SharePoint (administration and configuration), MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to be efficient and effective working remotely.
Navisite is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants - No sponsorship available / External Applicants - Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.