SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts (SCM/SD/Order to Cash)
|Published||July 27, 2018|
Our client is looking for SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts for their growing team to support Supply Chain operations initiatives.
You must have deep SAP specific knowledge for this role.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement changes to improve efficiency and support new functions
- Work closely with IT teams and operations staff to identify, communicate, and coordinate activities related to Supply Chain projects
- Provide high level solution delivery and support for business users
- Lead Supply Chain projects: define scope, document and report requirements, coordinate testing, communicate progress
- Train business teams and end users on SAP related changes
- Lead requirements gathering efforts for business transformation needs
Requirements of the SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts:
- At least 10 years of experience with SAP solutions implementation, enhancement, and support
- Proficiency in SAP SD/SCM/Order to Cash is required
- Understanding of integration points to Salesforce, MM, FI, etc.
- Experience with an SAP implementation would be a plus
- Experience working as a senior functional analyst for large ERP programs
- Configuration experience is nice to have, but not required as another team handles configurations
Keywords: SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst, SAP SCM, SAP SD, SAP Order to Cash, Salesforce, SAP FI, SAP ERP Modules
Job ID: 309302
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!