|Published||November 4, 2022|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
* You must currently be based in the US or Canada for consideration.
* Once travel opens again you must be able to travel up 80%
We are looking for an experienced and passionate payroll consultant who can thrive in challenging situations to work on delivering cutting edge SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll application solutions for our clients. If this excites you, consider an opportunity within our elite Professional Services team in North America.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Independently lead an implementation, where you will be conducting client workshops, gather requirements, and provide conceptual design
* Closely collaborate with right shore teams to design and build complex working solutions for our clients. Maintain a hands-on approach to ensure timelines are met
* Work closely with client stakeholders and business teams and develop strong client relationships
* Develop clear presentation materials and implementation documents for design, build and testing
* Support of pre-sales activities and work closely with product engineering team to convey business wish lists and help grow a constantly evolving application product
* Perform solution reviews and feasibility studies to ensure recommended best practices are implemented for our clients
* Support in escalations to provide timely solutions
* Participate in Business process workshops and in the planning of process implementation to ensure quality HXM process models are adopted.
* Demonstrate profound knowledge of process modeling standards and tools
* Take responsibility from time to time as team lead and support respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
* 8+ years consulting experience in SuccessFactors / HCM
* 3+ full cycle (end-to-end) implementations of SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.
* There is preference (not required) to being certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) and Employee Central Payroll (ECP).
* University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* Master's degree preferred
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: 361100 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 80% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: 361100
Posted Date: Nov 1, 2022
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Plano, TX, US, 75024
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Payroll, Pre-Sales, ERP, SAP, Testing, Finance, Sales, Technology