|Published||August 29, 2018|
|Location||Oak Brook, IL|
Job Number: 464098
SAP SuccessFactors HR/Business Specialist
SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Leadership
- Serves as Implementation Lead for SAP SuccessFactors implementation and enhancement projects to include serving as primary project contact with 3rd party implementation partner(s).
- Collaborates with SAP SuccessFactors to keep up-to-date on quarterly releases, to perform impact analysis and make recommendations based upon impact on HR technology functionality or business processes.
- Solicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications.
- Coordinates with technical resources to develop interfaces or batch processes as required to integrate with other systems.
- Integrates/interfaces solutions with other systems/processes.
- Coordinates system and user acceptance testing.
- Provides/updates process, procedural, and other support documentation.
- Develops and may participate in delivery of end-user training.
HR Technology and Integration Strategy
- Contributes to development of HR technology, data, and process roadmaps.
- Manages data across heterogeneous systems with a focus on data quality.
- Participates in communications and change management affecting HR technology platforms and impacted processes.
Administration and Support
- Partners with HR process leaders/analysts to prepare system and data to support cyclical HR processes (e.g., performance plan launch, succession assessments, course catalog updates, etc.).
- Provides day-to-day LMS Admin support including, but not limited to, loading course content, creating items/curricula/programs, creation of assignment profiles, uploading learning history files, developing and distributing reports.
- Provides reports to support process execution and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, or other applicable field required; advanced degree in any of the above and/or MBA desired.
- 5+ years of experience: using and supporting SAP ERP HCM, supporting SAP SuccessFactors modules, and leading complex projects that are global in scope.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Strong process and continuous improvement mindset.