|Location||Downers Grove, IL|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2020|
Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers’ teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we’re building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources – inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers’ formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you’ll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
The Senior SAP SuccessFactors Business Analyst provides implementation leadership, functional expertise, and technical expertise for Univar Solutions’ global HR technology platforms and HCM master data. This role solicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements as well as translates business requirements into technical specifications. This role integrates/interfaces our SAP SuccessFactors implementation with SAP ERP HCM other related, HR and non-HR technology platforms and processes. This role also provides a mix of business process, technical, and administrative data management support.
SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Leadership
- Serves as Implementation Lead for SAP SuccessFactors implementation and enhancement projects to include serving as primary project contact with Univar Solutions’ 3rd party implementation partner(s).
- Collaborates with SAP SuccessFactors to keep up-to-date on quarterly releases, to include performing impact analysis and making recommendations based upon impact on HR technology functionality or business processes.
- Solicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications.
- Coordinates with technical resources to develop interfaces or batch processes as required to integrate with other systems.
- Integrates/interfaces solutions with other systems/processes.
- Coordinates system and user acceptance testing.
- Provides/updates process, procedural and other support documentation.
- Develops and may participate in delivery of end-user training.
HR Technology and Integration Strategy
- Contributes to development of HR technology, data, and process roadmaps.
- Manages data across heterogeneous systems with a focus on data quality.
- Participates in communications and change management affecting HR technology platforms and impacted processes.
Administration and Support
- Partners with HR process leaders/analysts to prepare system and data to support cyclical HR processes
- Provides day-to-day SF Admin support
- Provides Tier 2 & 3 SAP SuccessFactors support and case management.
- Provides reports to support process execution and continuous improvement.
- Provides maintenance of Role Based Permissions.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- No direct budget or P&L responsibility
- Establishes and manages to established project budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Organizational Development, or other applicable field or equivalent experience required; advanced degree in any of the above and/or MBA desired.
- 5+ years of experience implementing, using and supporting HR systems.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and supporting SAP SuccessFactors modules.
- 1+ years of experience implementing and supporting SuccessFactors Employee Central module.
- 2+ years of experience involvement in complex projects that are global in scope desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Strong process and continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective time management skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint.
- SuccessFactors experience in one or more modules.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.