|Published||August 29, 2018|
|Location||Downers Grove, IL|
SAP SuccessFactors Business Analyst:
We are working with globally recognized Fortune 500 organization with offices in the southwest burbs of Chicago. They are currently upgrading and implementing SAP SuccessFactors across the US and international offices. The SAP SuccessFactors Business Analyst provides implementation support, functional expertise, and technical expertise for HR technology platforms and HCM master data. This role solicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements as well as translates business requirements into technical specifications. This role integrates/interfaces our SAP SuccessFactors implementation with SAP ERP HCM other related, HR and non-HR technology platforms and processes. This role also provides a mix of business process, technical, end-user and administrative data management support.
SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Project Support
- Supports SAP SuccessFactors implementation and enhancement projects to include contact with 3rd party implementation partner(s).
- Collaborates with SAP SuccessFactors to keep up-to-date on quarterly releases, to include performing impact analysis and making recommendations based upon impact on HR technology functionality or business processes.
Administration and Support
- Partners with HR process leaders/analysts to prepare system and data to support cyclical HR processes (e.g., performance plan launch, succession assessments, course catalog updates, etc.).
- Provides day-to-day LMS Admin support including, but not limited to, loading course content, creating items/curricula/programs, creation of assignment profiles, uploading learning history files, developing and distributing reports.
- Provides Tier 2 & 3 SAP SuccessFactors support and case management.
- Provides reports to support process execution and continuous improvement.
- Provides maintenance of Role Based Permissions.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Solicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications.
- Coordinates with technical resources to develop interfaces or batch processes as required to integrate with other systems.
- Integrates/interfaces solutions with other systems/processes.
- Coordinates system and user acceptance testing.
- Provides/updates process, procedural, and other support documentation.
- Develops and may participate in delivery of end-user training.
HR Technology and Integration Strategy
- Contributes to development of HR technology, data, and process roadmaps.
- Manages data across heterogeneous systems with a focus on data quality.
- Participates in communications and change management affecting HR technology platforms and impacted processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Organizational Development, or commensurate experience; advanced degree in any of the above and/or MBA desired.
- 3+ years of experience using and supporting SAP ERP HCM.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and supporting SAP SuccessFactors modules.
- 3+ years of experience leading complex projects that are global in scope.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint and intermediate Excel skills
- Prior experience migrating from SAP ERP to Employee Central.
- SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) certification in one or more modules.
- Six sigma and/or PMP certification preferred.
- Experience working with Tableau or other similar reporting tools.