|Published||August 27, 2023|
Our client is looking for a SAP SRM / MM Functional consultant for a 12 months contract role in Lawrenceville, GA.
Availability Requirements: Monday – Friday (8AM-5PM)
After Hours – As Needed Weekends and Holidays
• SAP SRM and MM/WM configuration and functional support knowledge
• SAP E-Sourcing, E-Procurement knowledge; SRM organization structure knowledge
• MDM Catalog management experience
• Workflow knowledge
• Knowledge of integration points to other modules, particularly SAP MM, A/P and FM
• Ability to design solutions that incorporate best business practices based on user’s requirements.
• Ability to adhere to schedules and project timelines and communication of issues/problems that may impact ability to meet objectives.
• Ability to work with business users as well as technical support personnel and communicate effectively with both.
• Database management principles
• System/Application development processes; Project management principles; Application development processes and tools, analytical methods, prioritizing work, evaluating hardware and software applications.
• Analyzing processes, information, and data; Managing projects
• Identifying, researching, and resolving complex technical issues
• Documenting procedures.
• Communicating technical information to a non-technical audience
• Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisors, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture
• Certification: SAP Certification Experience:
• Five years of experience in an application support environment, similar to client, from a functional or techno-functional perspective. SAP SRM, MM/WM, experience required.
• Experience conducting requirement gathering interviews and workshops with end users.
• Gather and study business requirements related to procurement or financial processes and provide solutions in SAP SRM.
• Provide daily production support of SRM or FI; Set up and maintain configuration in SAP related to break fixes and enhancements; Research and troubleshoot issues related to the application and provide solutions.
• Work as a liaison between end users and developers; Write functional specifications for production break fixes and enhancements; Perform end to end testing of fixes and enhancements, including the creation of test plans and test scripts.
• Create training documentation and conduct user training; Work with SAP and other software vendors to install solutions and resolve issues; Work closely with other SAP Teams including Security, Basis, ABAP, CRM, BW, FI-CO, MM/WM and FM/GM on projects and integration issues.
• Serves as a lead to staff or project lead to include assigning and monitoring work and providing direction. May serve in the supervisor’s absence; Plans, analyzes, develops, programs, modifies, tests, debugs, and implements complex computer systems; defines and develops requirements for creative, logical, and effective solutions; confers with management to determine feasibility of recommendations; Troubleshoots and resolves problems and/or process identification and definition. Analyzes system problems and takes corrective action.
• Provides technical direction in complex information modeling concepts, data access, information system interfaces, and reporting tools; Maintains and administers databases and associated tables to include creating scripts, scheduling database activities and reloading data to include data recovery plans. Maintains security access to computer system information and reviews system/database tools for functionality, status, and applicability; Manages complex projects to include performing related research, performing analysis, preparing bids, selecting vendors, managing outside consultants and determining requirements.
• Develops and documents data standards; prepares documentation for new systems and system modifications in accordance with established client standards and procedures.
• Prepare and analyze a variety of system reports and makes recommendations on system upgrades.
• Evaluates hardware and/or software for improvements and possible modifications; plans and develops third party systems deployment; trains users; performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
**By submitting your resume, you agree to be contacted via the info given through email, phone call, or text message**