|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
Role: SAP SRM Consultant
Location: Hudson Yards,NY
• SAP SRM - Play a key role in the full SRM project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions (writing functional specifications)
• Implement the configuration & support the solution.
• Maintain skills in design and build (i.e. configuration and development), testing, implements and deploy Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and SAP Materials Management (MM) based on user requirements analysis
• Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
• Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs.
• Work with the client to analyse their requirements
• prepare and participate and run workshops (solution landscape, data collection and org structure setup), requirement documentation, assist in mapping the requirements into SAP SRM Processes and design the solutions (writing functional specifications).
• Implement the configuration during design and build (i.e. configuration and development),
• Perform the SIT testing
• Support the users during UAT testing,
• Perform cut over
• Support end user community during post go live support.
• One of the key elements is the data collection phase and the organization structure collection and creation.
• Ideal candidate would have very good skills in SRM7.0 leveraging Fiori Apps , Punch Out catalog OCI4.0, and ideally with SAP MM and Ariba skills (catalogs and RFx)
• 2 or 3 end to end implementation projects leveraging SRM7.0 (5 years of exp in this field)
SAP SRM,SAP MM,SRM7.0, Supplier Relationship Management