|Date Posted||September 25, 2020|
Our client HISD is in need of a SAP SRM ANALYST for their office. Please see below for all details:
- Work Location : Houston, Texas 77092
- Work Schedule: 40 hours a week
- Payrate: $69,000 a year - $80,000 a year depending on experience
SAP/ SRM Position requirements and skills needed:
• Provide Production support in the following areas and also integration to; SRM, MDM Catalogs, SUS/SLC
• MM Procurement process and configuration knowledge
• Development and directly support Business Owners within Procurement.
• Support Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and UA Testing for any Implementation Projects
• Able to research and resolve system issues. Work with ABAP developers to configure and make appropriate changes.
• Reporting Knowledge with BI/BWs.
• Configuration experience in SRM, MDM Catalogs, SUS/SLC
• Create Business Process Procedures documentation.
• Experience in integration to other SAP Modules such as Finance, Logistics, MM/ Procurement, Plant Maintenance, Organization Management and HR Modules. Must have experience with the integration points between these modules.
• Responsible for collaborating with all stakeholders during all project phases to ensure knowledge is built, shared, and applied to maximize project success.
• K-12 experience preferred. Experience with Public Sector Procurement Standards for local and state.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $69,000 - $80,000 per year