|Published||September 12, 2023|
Could be remote for the best ideal candidate.
i95 Verified as person need to be in US.
Designs and implements integrations between our SAP systems and various cloud-based services and platforms. Works in team-based development efforts and serve as a key resource for complex requirements, technologies, and systems. Participate in monitoring and diagnosis of integrations to ensure operations, availability, and security. Work closely with other teams such as Development, Infrastructure, and Operations to deliver integrated solutions that meet business requirements and improve overall system efficiency.
- Creates and updates message mappings or data transformations using SAP Cloud Integration
- Makes design and development decisions, articulates them to the team and stakeholders, and executes, as needed.
- Fulfills various testing needs through unit testing and integration testing.
- Creates and manages integrations between SAP Cloud Integration and various BTP services such as SAP API Management, Event Mesh, etc.
- Ensures best practices are followed and tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Stays informed of evolving technology trends, best-in-class processes and innovations.
- Follows SDLC methodologies, as they apply for a given project.
- Utilize RESTful APIs, SOAP, and JSON to create integration flows.
- Collaborate with other teams to understand business requirements and propose solutions.
- Ensures key end-to-end architectural paradigms are considered and implemented, as needed.
- Identifies and implements strategies to overcome or mitigate risks with regards to application architecture, performance, security and continuity
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery documentation remains up to date as it relates to the functional area(s)
- Applies security-conscious decision-making when working with the various protocols, methods and systems
- Acts as a consultant with employee owners and customers in integrating systems and onboarding processes
- Responds to IT Helpdesk incidents where appropriate, and performs off-hours support as necessary
- Collaborates, leads and directs work effort with contractors (both on and offsite) to perform assigned duties
- Promote and maintains the identity and reputation of Border States, ensuring customer satisfaction and addressing problems and complaints as they arise
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager or designate
- 4-year STEM degree, Advanced Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of working with SAP Cloud Integration
- Advanced experience working with SOAP and/or RESTful API development and design
- Strong experience with XML, XSD, XPath and XSLT
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience designing and developing within tiered applications and architectures
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with messaging systems and concepts - e.g.: JMS, ActiveMQ, MSMQ
- Knowledge of architecture design patterns and/or enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with event-based architecture paradigms (e.g.: event sourcing, event replay, aggregates)
- Familiarity with SAP technologies (e.g.: ECC/S4, ABAP, IDoc, RFC, SAP API Management on SAP BTP)
- Experience integrating SAP with other systems and technologies such as Salesforce, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity with cXML and/or PIDX
Skills and Abilities
- Must have the ability and drive to perform duties with limited guidance.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Ability to apply expertise to identify, develop and implement solutions to improve efficiency, mitigate risks and solve problems
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to develop completely new problem-solving approaches and formulate innovative solutions
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize workloads
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors and others
- Excellent customer service skills include being competent, accurate, responsive, and engaged.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity
- FSA & HSA
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Personal Leave time and more!