|Location||BRECKNRDG HLS, MO|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Major Manufacturing Company is seeking a SAP Sr. ABAP Developer in the St. Louis, MO area.
The responsibilities of the Sr. ABAP Developer include ensuring day-to-day support of existing applications. The appropriate candidate will have the ability to leverage SAP to design/architect new solutions that add business value to the organization. This key IT role will be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and support of technical solutions. Working with Functional Analysts and business leaders to design and implement technical solutions to drive business process change. Prior SAP ABAP development (minimum 10 years) is required.
- Behavior: Exhibit team player qualities of cooperation and coordination; professional interaction in all business contact, all day, every day.
- Attendance: Present for work when scheduled is a mandatory function.
- Extensive experience of 10 plus years in SAP technical design, development, testing, and support with extensive experience developing within more than one SAP module.
- Experience writing interfaces using multiple integration tools / techniques.
- Works independently.
- Functional knowledge of more than one SAP module. Independently evaluates user requests for new or modified programs to determine feasibility, time requirements, and compatibility with existing systems and capabilities.
- Good communication skills, able to demonstrate logical reasoning and generate agreement with ideas.
- Actively participate in knowledge transfer by training peers on new solutions & development tools. Support SAP Functional teams during patch and upgrade verification and define test scenarios.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across departments and guide cross-functional teams.
- “As needed” travel between St. Louis and Smyrna is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and be on call 24/7 as needed.