|Published||July 24, 2018|
The Solutions Architect will serve as the technical SAP expert on a dedicated mixed team of business and technical experts from other areas of the business. Strong experience with FICO, AM (Asset Management) and SCM (Supply Chain Management) are necessary to succeed in this role.
This is a hands-on role that contributes and coordinates the daily operations of a SAP focused group through leadership and direction, as measured by the role's KPI's. This position is to lead the technical design, development, and delivery of a new SAP S4/Hana implementation for an established company. Following the initial foundation phase, the project will continue with several phases continuing to drive improvements across the enterprise.
- Accountable for architecture and design documentation and review of SAP blueprint.
- Manage all MSPs
- Responsible for identifying and removing/addressing process & system exceptions.
- Oversee technical direction across multiple projects required to implement ERP.
- Responsible for maintaining the repository for assigned projects/assets/initiatives.
- Support development team needs to define and document solution architecture as part of a new initiative or enhancement.
- SAP System configuration
- Light SAP administrative duties
- Change management contribution
- Proactively inform/interface with the Product Owner, Application Development team, and Architecture team to identify solutions and opportunities.
- Present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner in single or group environments through various formats to mentor the IT team.
- Mininuum 2 years' experience architecting solutions with SAP
- 10 years' experience in delivering technical enterprise solutions to business initiatives
- 2 years' experience producing enterprise guidelines and standards
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, MIS or other business discipline from a four-year college or university.
** If you are interested in this SAP Solutions Architect opportunity in the SF Bay Area and have questions about the position, please contact Spencer Jerome directly at 925-948-1221 or by email at spencer.jerome[at]modis.com**