|Published||August 6, 2023|
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. This is a remote position.
Some travel may be required
SAP Application Security
The client has been selected to build and deliver an SAP S4HANA solution which is primarily a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) solution incorporating SAP s Defense and Security industry solution. The implementation includes the build-out of the EAF S4HANA solution stateside/CONUS before the eventual shipment of technical solution to Egypt/Basatin. Final deployment activities in Egypt include testing, data migration, training, and cutover. Sustainment activities will follow.
- Experience in Configuring and Supporting Solution Manager 7.0 and 7.1. or 7.2
- Experience in Technical Tasks Customization and operation of the SAP SolMan modules: - Business Processes Modelling (set-up and troubleshooting), Business Process Change Analysis, Business Process Monitoring - Change Request Management (ChaRM) Change Control Management System (CCMS) Change Transport System (CTS+) - Application Lifecycle Management and maintenance optimizer. - System Administration / Monitoring - Incident Management / Helpdesk - Test Management Testing Tool Integration (HP Load Runner HP Quality Centre etc) - End-to-End Root Cause Analysis (E2E / RCA) - Service Level reporting - Solution Documentation
- Manage SAP Solman Implementation from top to bottom starting with change management and project planning to physical
- transports of changes from the development environment into the productive environment.
- Responsible for the analysis design customization and operations of SAP Solution Manager implementations. Not only the pure technical usage also implementing the SolMan Solutions.
- Manage SAP Operations System Landscape Information IT Task Management and GPA Template Management Test Management activities.
- Performance Optimization of Systems connected to Solman System.
- SAP Solution Manager 7+ years
- Strong Communication and Organization skills 5+ years
Provide primary job duties:
Job Duty 1 with % of time Configure and implement SAP Solman
Job Duty 2 with % of time Transport of changes from development environment to test/QA/Prod
Job Duty 3 with % of time Analyze, design, and configure SolMan to meet project requirements
Job Duty 4 with % of time Manage SAP Operations System Landscape Information IT Task Management and GPA Template Management Test Management activities
Job Duty 5 with % of time Performance optimization of system