|Published||August 15, 2023|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems, specifically in SAP MM applications. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs integration between SAP and other business applications. Provide consultation to users in the area of processes. Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Support and lead projects.
Cubic is looking for a SAP Solutions Architect who Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems, specifically in SAP MM applications. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs integration between SAP and other business applications. Provide consultation to users in the area of processes. Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Support and lead projects.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong SAP technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in Material Management.
- Configures and deploys ERP application and business processes, specifically in key integration areas such as Inventory management, Warehouse management and areas supporting procure to pay business processes.
- Developing RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms) specifications to complete custom development
- Interfaces with customers during design and deployment of business solutions. Manages the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities
- Translate user's requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Staying current with new technologies especially within the SAP areas to align technologies with the business direction.
- Building strong internal & external stakeholder relationships by aligning system solutions to changing business requirements
- Leads critical thinking with constituents to determine best business practices.
- Identifies problems and research alternatives through testing and consulting with peers
- Prepares presentations, gains consensus from client and implementation team, and implements solutions.
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Supports business process testing of the application prior to end-user acceptance testing
- Participates in end-user acceptance testing
- Manage projects of small to medium size and scope
- Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios. Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with SAP functionality
- Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including: coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance
- Support projects are delivered on time and on target of the budgets
- Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives
- May work on support and integration of non-SAP applications or systems
- Maintains accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and participates in resolution
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP and related application systems
- Participates in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring MM modules
- Minimum of four-year university degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years business analyst work experience or relevant post-secondary education.
- Understanding of business practices and experience developing business design documentation.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups including managers, and subject matter experts to communicate new ideas/issues.
- Must be very detail orientated, be able to plan and work flexibly to a deadline and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to travel periodically to customer sites
(California only***) Targeted full-time salary range between $152,042 - $177,791 + benefits.
***Note: Disclosure of the pay scale data as required by Labor Code Section 432.3.
The Cubic pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.