|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you’re ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be – today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you.
The SAP Solution Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting strategic business initiatives of CryoLife leveraging best practices in CryoLife’s ERP systems through the management of commercial projects and daily support activities. This position translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution; participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis; develops proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical solutions; provides guidance in the definition of solution design practices and standards that link back to SAP best practices.
This position will also be responsible for supporting global SAP Sales & Distribution and/or Manufacturing (PP, MM) strategic activities for the company, depending on the candidate’s background and experience. Will work closely with business leaders to provide the best practice solutions as well as lead assigned projects. This position will support all phases of a project life cycle including defining business requirements, design and analysis, configuration/development, testing, documentation and end-user training. This individual needs to be highly self-motivated and be able to work independently. This position requires the individual to learn the latest technologies, follow/recommend best practices, and drive continuous improvements to existing solutions.
- Architecting and designing the future of CryoLife ERP systems utilizing industry-specific business process knowledge and ERP best practices.
- Collaborate with and lead other members of the SAP team to facilitate new initiatives by the business, new functionality within SAP, and/or update and maintain existing functionality
- Design, configure, and support sales & distribution and/or manufacturing solutions in the company’s ERP landscape using best practice standards and change management processes to support the global strategic activities of the business
- Perform hands-on day-to-day SAP support and troubleshooting of business user issues as needed
- BS in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Must have in depth knowledge of ERP products and best practice methodologies
- 10+ yrs. experience with enterprise-level ERP environment architecting and design
- 5+ yrs. experience within the Sales & Distribution or Production Planning modules specifically, including work in multi-national and multi-company environments
- Functional understanding of additional SAP modules (PP, MM, WM, FI/CO, QM) and their integration points
- IT SOX Audit experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience with one or more testing methodologies preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Who We Are.
CryoLife is one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies whose technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. With a variety of innovative products and technologies available, including preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, and mechanical heart valves, our mission is to restore the health of patients by delivering innovative technologies of unsurpassed quality. Since our inception in 1984, it is estimated that our products and tissues have been implanted in over 1 million patients worldwide. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, CryoLife employs over one thousand people from various education and experiential backgrounds across the United States and internationally.
CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 770-429-5215. A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.