|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Finance Transformation expert with skills to help clients meet digitization challenges Formulate S/4HANA based solution offerings in close alignment with SAP sales team for correct SAP positioning of products and services Analyze and map client’ business requirements, processes and objectives via assessments for best product fit to ensure SAP product value realization.
- Functional/Technical proficiency with at least 5 fully life-cycle SAP implementations
- 8+ years of SAP experience implementing Finance & at least 2 lead experiences
- Experience with S/4HANA and Central Finance is a must & S/4HANA system conversion is preferred
- Deep expertise in Finance and controlling, working/integration knowledge w other SAP modules like SD, HR, MM, etc
- Knowledge of end to end Accounting processes (GL, AR, AP, Cash Mgmt, COPA, Product Costing, FSCM etc.
- Hands-on application expert in S/4HANA Finance solutions, Industry best practices and knowledge of new innovations & awareness of SAP roadmap
- Strong knowledge in ASAP / Agile implementation methodologies SAP Activate would be a plus (awareness is a must)
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures Strong verbal and written communication skills that translate to - presenting during pursuit of new business e.g. during Orals
- Lead design workshops with the client & tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.