|Date Posted||August 3, 2019|
Job ID: 53880
SAP Software Engineer-53880 Position Description:
- EWM Functional Consultant (10+ yrs. of EWM/SAP experience).
- Experience in SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) End to End Implementation of projects, SAP Upgrade projects, SAP Roll outs, SAP Enhancements, SAP Application support and maintenance (ASM), Patch upgrades, Enhancement pack upgrades, etc.
- Experience in SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) Scoping, Business process definition, GAP analysis, Blueprint Modelling, Interface design and Integration.
- Experience successfully implementing EWM Solutions for various customers.
- Optionally, experience in WM (Warehouse Management) with any one or more cross application components in SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC like SAP LE / SAP PP / SAP PP-PI / SAP QM / SAP PM / SAP MM / SAP SD / SAP FI-CO.
- Deep understanding of Warehouse Management business processes. o Strong understanding and exposure to simple and complex warehousing including distribution centers for finished goods, Returns, Manufacturing warehouses, service warehouses and 3PL.s o.
- Strong experience in various scenarios like Inbound, Outbound, internal processes, Physical inventory, Yard management, POSC, LOSC, VAS, Kitting, developing RF screens, Interfacing with RF handheld devices.
- Worked in teams having the ability to guide the team and adapt to new environments and technologies.
- Ability to contribute to various stages of Business Transformation including design, builds, implementation and support phases.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert for analyzing and understanding the existing business processes by working closely with key process owners.
- Has ability and experience in directing consulting/implementation teams with development and maintenance.
- Capable of contributing with transitions of knowledge to identified experts.
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field.
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked '#1' supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked 'Top 3' supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp