|February 8, 2024
Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (I-ERP) is the Ford initiative designed to drive operational efficiency and material cost reduction by adopting industry leading practices, enabling real-time insights and faster decision making. I-ERP involves end-to-end change for financial and procurement processes, with SAP as the technology facilitating the changes. This role supports the I-ERP Corporate Finance and Purchasing Teams globally. Further opportunities in the ERP Warehouse Management, Part Order Management and Supply Chain modules.
- Work effectively with global product owners, product managers, and software engineers to assist in
the implementation of the SAP ERP product on S/4 HANA.
- Receive hands on experience with the SAP ERP solution by learning how to configure the product to support the business, delivering new features to the ERP product via software development when needed.
- Acquire analytical skills needed to deliver best in class solutions.
- Participate in the transformation of the Finance, Purchasing, and Foundational Products teams to a Product Driven Organization using Agile best practices.
- Assist with the functional integration of strategic initiatives across components of the SAP solution.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets user requirements.
- Development of RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows).
- Support testing on SAP platform.
- Familiarity with a relevant SAP Functional or Technical Module, such as -
- MM - Materials Management
- FI - Finance/CO - Controlling/PS - Project Systems/TR - Treasury
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
- SAP Ariba Sourcing
- SAP Basis
- SAP Security
- Advanced Business Application Programming (SAP ABAP)
- SCM - Supply Chain Management
- EWM - Enterprise Warehouse Management
- ECC - ERP Central Component
- Experience with SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS)
- Finance or Procurement Experience
- SAP Certification(s)
- Strong interest in pursuing SAP based careers.
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Highly Motivated
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings, and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: