|Published||September 8, 2018|
|Location||Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The SAP Developer will play a key role in the implementation and support of finance solutions delivered in SAP such as BPC, Analysis for Office and BW. The successful candidate will perform work that is highly complex, varied in nature, and span multiple functional areas within SAP.
- Experience with data integration into SAP BPC (Standard version 10.x) including BADI and Data Manager Package development Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 FICO
- Experience with SAP HANA SLT
- Knowledge of BW and SAP Security
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Entertainment/Media experience is a plus
- Develop, enhance and support: o Custom BADI’s associated with BPC
- HANA views and AMDP for BPC, BW and Analysis for Office • Employ techniques to optimize code performance and efficiency
- Perform data and system analysis tasks, in order to troubleshoot errors and user questions
- Understand business processes and requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division levels Participate in business requirement definition sessions
- Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for technical specifications Collaborate with peers in the CoE to apply best practices to integrate between SAP applications (ERP, HANA, BW and BPC) Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs