|Published||August 19, 2023|
|Location||Downers Grove, IL|
** SAP Services Engagement Manager - Success Delivery Center**
Consulting and Professional Services **What we offer**
Success Delivery center (SDC) is an integral part of SAPs Cloud Success Services organization and operates through its Solution Area Hubs to provide scalable skills and expertise to the Regions and Market Units. Success Delivery Center is structurally aligned to the five Solution Areas S/4HANA, CX, ISBN, HXM & BTP and is responsible to deliver SAPs portfolio of services using an Integrated delivery approach and globally distributed delivery centers.
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to drive adoption of Success Delivery Centers portfolio in the North America regional market units. Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is a strategic role for the Success Delivery Center and is aligned by the market units. SEM works closely with the market unit Services Sales supporting the account planning, demand generation and deal execution activities. The function includes collaboration with regional solution centers and Solution Area Hubs with a key focus to provide winnable bids.
* Primary point of contact to the MUs Services Sales and Delivery organization that require support and services from Success Delivery Center.
* Work closely with the Market Unit Sales to provide deal execution support during the opportunity lifecycle and enables the field teams about SDCs services and capabilities.
* Coordinate with Regional and Global Solutioning centers to provide timely responses to bids as per the established close plan.
* Define and propose the right mix of onsite, near shore and offshore service components with a focus to increase the winnability of the bid.
* Position the value proposition of SDCs remote delivery capabilities and drive the adoption of factory portfolio of services including committed cost / fixed fee services.
* Responsible for driving Success Delivery Centers business KPI's in the assigned market unit, such as Cloud adoption (portfolio wise), Delivered days, Remote share, Factory share, margin contribution, customer satisfaction.
* Represent as SDC management to the market unit and participate in the market units business reviews and account planning discussions to support the deal process in an effective manner and work towards building a healthy pipeline.
* Represents SDC organization in the market units deal quality and risk reviews, bid council etc., and provide critical inputs for bid approval.
* Facilitate escalation handling with the respective SDC stakeholders whenever commercial and delivery aspects are involved.
* Build relationship within the MU Sales and Delivery leadership and the region that will facilitate in accomplishment of above objectives.
* At least 8 10 years of prior experience of selling & positioning SAP services or Solutions (preferably SAP Implementation services including Cloud Solutions).
* Preference is given to candidates who have good understanding of the territory and Eco system.
* Preference will also be given to candidates who have in depth understanding and experience of Global delivery model.
* Candidate must have good understanding of SAPs Implementation methodology, Model company concepts, bid preparation, understanding of risks etc.,
* Candidate should possess SAP domain expertise and Industry knowhow in at least one of two focus topics such as RISE, BTP, Industry Cloud and Cloud Solutions.
* Excellent verbal, written communication skills, presentation skills and ability to work effectively in international/global delivery setup and virtual teams.
* Analytical and solution-oriented thinking, Strong customer focus, Executive alignment, and Networking skills
**EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES**
* Masters or Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or related field, or equivalent work experience required. (Full Time)
* Proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Certification in relevant SAP Skill or IT domain.
* Good understanding of SAPs latest technologies and GTM priorities around SAP RISE, BTP and Cloud Solution.
* Strong communication / interpersonal abilities need to manage conflicting expectations from different areas.
**We are SAP**
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
**Our inclusion promise**
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], APJ: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], EMEA: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:326287 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 20% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
**Nearest Major Market:** Chicago
**Job Segment:** Engineer, SAP, ERP, Consulting, Manager, Engineering, Technology, Management
**Driven by innovation.**
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the worlds hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
** SAP Services Engagement Manager - Success Delivery Center**
Requisition ID 326287 Posted Date Mar 4, 2022 Work Area Consulting and Professional Services Career Status Professional Employment Type Regular Full Time Expected Travel 0 - 20% Location Downers Grove, IL, US, 60515
Send me alerts every days