|Date Posted||September 18, 2021|
Industry/Sector: IMA X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: No
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of success as a SAP on Cloud Architect with at least 2 end to end life cycle implementation of SAP S/4 HANA project on premise and on Cloud IaaS hosting;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of success in developing a SAP S/4 HANA Technical Architecture and Cloud Hosting Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of success in designing SAP deployments in the major public cloud IaaS platforms;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of success in designing all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure Architecture including Compute, Storage, network, High Availability, Disaster recovery and monitoring;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of success in SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4 HANA Conversion/migration;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities with SAP workload OS-DB migration to Cloud;
- Demonstrating an extensive-level of ability in Installation and technical configuration of SAP S/4 HANA, Fiori, PO, SAP CPI, Cloud connector, Solution Manager, Data hub solutions within Major Cloud IaaS platforms;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of success in administering Linux and Windows operating System;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of administering SAP HANA and other databases;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities to utilize effectively written, verbal, and presentation business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, including articulating technical concepts to business stakeholders and driving development efforts with clients;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record success as a team leader, creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and a proven record of reinvesting in the SAP Technology Practice development efforts by building eminence around SAP Solutions and Offerings.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.