|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 229206BR
This role supports the Frito Lay North America (FLNA) implementation of the PepsiCo Global Template (PGT). The role is part of the Order to Cash team, which team supports the implementation and deployment of the Order & Contract Management, Pricing, Rebates & Free goods and DSD, Transportation/Logistics and Accounts Receivables capabilities of PepsiCo Global template (built through SAP S4 concepts).
This role will be primarily responsible for Direct Store Delivery (DSD) functionality of SAP S4 which includes Preorder route preparation, execution & settlement, Pre-sales delivery route preparation, execution and preparation and Van sales route preparation, execution and settlement.
Objectives are to ensure the deployment of the global template supporting the execution of business processes related to Go to Market & Sales Order Management from order capturing to invoice; and the related deployments to multiple locations in North America. The immediate focus will be set on the successful deployment of Frito Lay North America business units and the capitalization of project assets for future rollouts in an "industrialized" manner. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the FLNA deployment project.
Order to Cash Process relates to:
- The order capture, management and provisioning of goods or services; providing a platform for sales to our end customers, accessing all information necessary to process, manage, ship and track orders in a timely manner;
- Setting up the correct pricing agreements and master records, i.e. all on-invoice and off-invoice discounts/agreements, free goods, list price, discounts, surcharges, freights, rebate agreements, customer bill backs, tax, etc.;
- Data governance and pricing controls including mass pricing maintenance
- Van Sales, Pre-Sales & Pre Order DSD GTM models including enabling integration of back end SAP system with the frontline mobility solutions
- Picking, packing, shipping and delivering customer and stock transport orders
- Returns or inbound product receipts
- Integration with warehouse systems and advanced transportation systems for route planning, load building, etc.
- Partner with the Order & Contract Management Global Process and Solution Design Lead, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics Lead to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution. - Accountable
- Support decision-making for Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates, DSD & Transportation/Logistics localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment. - Accountable
- Ensure PepsiCo Corporate Go-To-Market Management and commercial Execution policies reflected in the global template are implemented to standard with appropriate localization - Consult / Execute
- Collaborate with the Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates, DSD & Transportation/Logistics Process Leads and Sector SMEs to implement and deploy the Global Template. - Consult/Execute
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities. - Consult/Execute
- Ensure lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the Markets, especially around interfaces to PBNA external systems. - Consult/Execute
- Collaborate with all scrum to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology. - Consult/Execute
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Along with the scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred from reputed institutions
- 12+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics Management
- 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred
- Strong experience in end to end OTC design and development. And integration with other functional areas like finance, make to deploy and procure to pay
- In-depth knowledge of Pricing, ATP and Backorder processing, Material determination, Rebates, Intercompany, STOs, contracts, third party process and other sub-processes; SAP Pricing & Rebates including pricing techniques and procedures, access sequences, routines, rebate agreements, calculations and settlements, free goods; and, SAP DSD solution including route preparation, route accounting and settlement for all GTM models - van sales, pre-sales and pre-order
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Order Management (business partner and roles, customer hierarchy, etc.); Pricing & Rebates (pricing condition maintenance, agreements, pricing reports, etc.); and, DSD (visit plan, visit lists, routes, sales reps, drivers, hierarchy, etc.)
- Deep and broad Order To Cash experience with Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics management in a global capacity
- Familiar with PepsiCo business processes and nuances related to order management across multiple markets.
- Knowledge of solutions deployed within PepsiCo in Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics area
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement