|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
Industry/Sector: IMA X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: No
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities with SAP application solutions and proven success selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery, as well as the following:
- Demonstrates intimate abilities providing solution strategy and project delivery as a SAP Solution Architect;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities delivering the SAP application solutions portfolio;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities developing a scalable and robust SAP Solution Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in developing independently new market-differentiated SAP solutions and leading proposal development efforts;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP application packaged solutions and improving business processes; and,
- Demonstrates intimate abilities developing solutions based on common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates intimate abilities identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and,
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
Demonstrates intimate abilities leading teams to generate a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success developing strategy as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.