|Published||April 15, 2022|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
Kforce has a client that is seeking an SAP Senior Manager/Director in San Antonio, TX.
This is an opportunity to lead a team through a key ERP realignment and transformation. The SAP Senior Manager/Director must have a strong desire to be a people leader and guide others through change by thinking strategically and having a passion for mentoring. Financial platform experience is a plus. This position could be a Senior Manager or Director level, depending on relevant experience.
- SAP Senior Manager/Director will be responsible for the on-going support and maintenance of the Enterprise Systems utilizing SAP Essbase and other Enterprise software packages as necessary
- Manages personnel responsible for level I II and III support on the modules implemented within the software packages
- Responsible for testing and applying hot packages as necessary to keep the system current for outside support
- Responsible for working with packaged software suppliers to resolve issues beyond experience/skill of internal resources
- Responsible for working with key business areas to identify enhancements and new solutions within SAP Essbase and other Enterprise software packages
- Responsible to maintain close contact with business area leaders to ensure the software is delivering the solutions required and providing value to the end user
- Responsible to stay abreast of changes in specific packaged software capabilities; Guides and provides ultimate direction for projects
- Responsible to direct the actions of software configuration and software development personnel; Responsibilities include: gathering requirements, project planning, software configuration, software development, appropriate documentation testing and adherence to change control processes
- Responsible for successful implementation of software solutions within the SAP Essbase and other enterprise software solutions as necessary